This is a side project for my Iron Clouds game, and what started as a “let’s test if 1:1200 buildings come out nicely” ended up as a full town set, which is still looking for a buyer but is already used by several Dystopian Wars players around the world.
The printed building were half a dozen, but then i used a bit of manual labor to add variety and composing larger semi-blocks to simplify the user-experience.
Once completed, i prepared the mold. A single cast of the set allows something like this:
I’ve also tried painting a few, but as always I’m remarkably slow at painting, so that’s what i’ve accomplished so far. Note that the horizontal lines you see on the facades are not print lines but rather string courses, common in the late 1800 buildings.